- Cogeco Peer 1, a global provider of essential business-to-business products and services, today announced the launch of new network infrastructure in Mexico City, Mexico. This new Point of Presence (PoP), paired with the company’s extensive FastFiber Network™, 21 global data centers and cloud infrastructure, was constructed to accommodate Cogeco Peer 1’s broadening customer base and represents the company’s growing commitment to the Latin American market.
- This interconnection point, one of over 50 in the company’s growing network footprint, will enable Mexican clients with direct access to Cogeco Peer 1’s lightning-fast infrastructure and the ability to connect with the company’s additional PoPs and data centers in Miami, San Antonio, Los Angeles and around the world. Covering the Mexican market for more than a decade, the company counts some of the country’s most recognizable brands among its client base.
- Cogeco Peer 1’s customer-centric approach to delivering a complete suite of business to business IT solutions – Managed Hosting (day-to-day management of hardware, operating systems and standardized applications), Cloud (public, private and hybrid), Colocation, Connectivity, and specialized e-commerce applications – has appealed to thousands of clients – small, medium and large – worldwide, who have put their trust in the Company’s highly experienced professionals and next generation infrastructure.
Jose Santos, Director, Latin America, Cogeco Peer 1:
- “We are thrilled to be announcing the launch of this new PoP. The new infrastructure enables us to offer our Mexican clients the opportunity to support their business with a fast, redundant, resilient and secure network.”
- “The addition of this infrastructure will allow us to serve the growing requirements of our current and newly acquired clients in Mexico that require advanced network capabilities for their bandwidth-intensive applications.”
ABOUT COGECO PEER 1:
Cogeco Peer 1 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cogeco Communications Inc. (TSX:CCA) and is a global provider of essential business-to-business products and services, such as colocation, network connectivity, managed hosting, cloud services and managed services, that allow customers across Canada, Mexico, the United States and Western Europe to focus on their core business. With 16 data centres, extensive FastFiber Network® and more than 50 points-of-presence in North America and Europe combined, Cogeco Peer 1 is a trusted partner to businesses small, medium and large, providing the ability to access, move, manage and store mission-critical data worldwide, backed by superior customer support. More information visit: http://www.cogecopeer1.com/